Chateau Lamothe de Haux Bordeaux Blanc
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 375 ML, 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- Appellation: Bordeaux
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: 40% Semillon, 40% Sauvignon, 20% Muscadelle
- Vineyard: Sourced from vineyards around the commune of Haux on top of a clay-limestone slope.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Clay-limestone
- Viticulture: Farmed using sustainable methods.
- Vinification: 50% skin contact and cold fermentations at 16-18 degrees celsius.
- Aging: Aged three months on the lees in concrete and stainless steel tanks.
- Production: 16,500 cases
- Notes: This flagship white boasts floral and fruity aromas and is fresh and round on the palate with a crisp, dry finish. Among the greatest values in Bordeaux Blanc.