Chateau Manos Cadillac
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 375 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- Appellation: Cadillac
- Wine type: Sweet / Fortified
- Varietals: Semillon
- Vineyard: Sourced from vineyards around the commune of Haux on top of a clay-limestone slope.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Clay-limestone and gravelly soils
- Viticulture: Farmed using sustainable methods. All fruit is hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Traditional vinification in tank.
- Aging: Aged 18 months in a combination of barrels, concrete and stainless steel tanks.
- Production: 400 cases
- Notes: Approximately 80% of the grapes that contribute to this bottling have botrytis, or "noble rot". The wine features notes of honey, spice and citrus. It is fresh, full of finesse and promised up to 15 years of lovely ageing.