Chateau Milon Cuvee Caprice Saint-Emilion
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- Appellation: Saint-Emilion
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Merlot
- Varietal notes: 100% Merlot
- Vineyard: A portion of the vines for Château Milon’s Cuvée Caprice are situated at the base of the Saint Christophe des Bardes slope and the rest lie on the gravel soils of Saint Sulpice. While the average vine age is 30 years, it is believed that vines were planted on the plateau in the Middle Ages.
- Orientation: Southwest
- Soil: Diverse array of soils dominated by sand, sandstone and clay.
- Viticulture: Densely planted at 6600-9000 vines per hectare. The Bouyers farm sustainably and rigorously including debudding, leaf-thinning and green harvesting.
- Vinification: Cold macertation punch downs followed by a 2-3 post-fermentation maceration.
- Aging: Aged 6 months in neutral French oak.