Chateau Sainte Marie Entre Deux Mers Madlys
Chateau Sainte Marie
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- Appellation: Entre-Deux-Mers
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: 65% Sauvignon Blanc, 20% Semillon, 15% Sauvognon Gris
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: From Sainte Marie's top parcels known as Rocher, Jardin, and Plante.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Gravelly, well-draining soils. Limestone bedrock
- Viticulture: Organically farmed with the greatest respect for nature; soils worked manually; hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Vinified in French Oak
- Aging: Aged for seven months in a combination of neutral and one year old French oak barrels.
- Production: Limited
- Notes: An old vine blend from devout ogranic farmer Stephane Dupuch, this Entre Deux Mers has aromas of stonefuit, lovely texture and a seamless structure. We are thrilled to add this pedigreed and elegant wine to our Bordeaux offering.