Chidaine Montlouis Clos Habert [demi-sec]
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Montlouis-Sur-Loire
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chenin Blanc
- Organic: Practicing
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Clos Habert lies adjacent to the Clos du Breuil. Vine age ranges from 25 - 60 year old vines.
- Soil: clay and silex
- Viticulture: hand harvested in two to four passes and farmed organically
- Vinification: vinified as demi-sec in stainless steel using indiginous yeasts
- Aging: combination of tank and used demi-muids
- Notes: Clos Habert lies adjacent to the Clos du Breuil and the vines are planted in clay and a type of silex called perruches. Chidaine uses this fruit to make a tendre style of Montlouis with a lovely balance and minerality, usually around 20 g/l of residual sugar.