Christophe Curtat Saint Joseph Nomade
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Rhone
- Appellation: Saint Joseph
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Syrah (Shiraz)
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: From vines planted in the 1950s.
- Soil: Very little clay before hitting granite motherrock.
- Viticulture: Practicing organic. Works the soils
- Vinification: Fermented in staninless steel tank. 25% whole cluster, no punch downs.
- Aging: Aged in barrel, 20% of which are new.
- Production: 350 cases
- Notes: Curtat searches for tension and fruit density more than power and extraction. Nomade is a fresh and pure Saint Joseph for those searching for pleasure in a glass.