Ciro Picariello Ciro 906 Fiano di Avellino
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Campania
- Appellation: Fiano Di Avellino
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Fiano
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: From the highest parcel of his four hectare vineyard at Summonte.
- Orientation: Southeast at 650 meters.
- Soil: Clay, loam, sandstone.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested.
- Vinification: 60 day fermentation with native yeast.
- Aging: Aged in stainless steel for 12 months on the lees with frequent batonnage followed by at least six months in the bottle before release.
- Production: 3500 bottles
- Notes: The 906 is the highest elevation parcel with very old vines. Only 3500 bottles produced.