Ciro Picariello Falanghina BruEmm
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Campania
- Appellation: Campania
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Falanghina
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from vineyards around the town of Guardia Sanframondi in the province of Benevento.
- Orientation: South-facing vineyards at 380 meters in elevation.
- Soil: Calcareous Clay.
- Viticulture: Practicing organic, hand harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel with ambient yeast.
- Aging: Fermented in stainless steel with ambient yeast.
- Notes: Ciro named his Falanghina after his children: Bruno and Emma.