Ciro Picariello Greco di Tufo
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Campania
- Appellation: Greco Di Tufo
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Greco
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from vineyards at the edge of Altavilla and Tufo.
- Orientation: East at 400 meters.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested. Practicing Organic.20 year old vines.
- Vinification: Vinified in stainless steel and then rests on the lees for eight months with batonnage.
- Aging: Aged three months in the bottle before release.