Ciro Picariello Irpinia Fiano
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Campania
- Appellation: Irpinia Fiano
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Fiano
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from his four hectare vineyard at Summonte planted in 1992.
- Orientation: Southeast at about 650m in elevation.
- Soil: Clay, loam, sandstone.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested in the second or third week of October.
- Vinification: 60 day fermentation using ambient yeast.
- Aging: Five months in stainless steel followed by two months in the bottle before release.
- Production: 833 cases produced annually.