Clos des Fous Subsollum Pinot Noir
Clos des Fous
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Chile
- Region: Chile
- Appellation: Anconcagua
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Organic: Practicing
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: The fruit for Subsollum come from vineyards in Malleco in the south and also from the Pucalan vineyard in coastal Aconcagua.
- Soil: limestone based soils in Aconcagua and tufa in Malleco.
- Viticulture: practicing organic with some use of biodynamic methods and ideas.
- Vinification: wild yeast fermentation in cement.
- Aging: no oak aging.
- Notes: The Aconcagua fruit on limestone give the wine structure and spine. The Malleco fruit from tufa gives the wine pretty aromatics and elegance.