Collestefano Verdicchio di Matelica
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Marche
- Appellation: Verdicchio Di Matelica
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Verdicchio
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: 100% Estate fruit. They have 15 hectares nestled in a cold and dry microclimate alongside the Esino River between the Appenine Mountains and the Adriatic.
- Orientation: Vineyards are at an average altitude of 420m.
- Soil: Alluvial soil with limestone and chalk.
- Viticulture: Manually harvested. They have been farming organically since 1995.
- Vinification: Soft pressing and slow fermentation in stainless steel. No use of fining agents. No malolactic fermentation.
- Aging: Stainless steel.