Confuron-Cotetidot Echezeaux GC
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Echezeaux
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: 45 ha parcel in Les Treux where Clos de Vougeot meets Grands Echézeaux
- Viticulture: Vineyards have never seen herbicides or pesticides. Regular ploughing, fruit is hand harvested.
- Vinification: Whole cluster fermentation, long cuvaison of 2-3 weeks.
- Aging: Extended barrel ageing up to two years, 50% new oak. Bottled unfined and unfiltered.
- Notes: The Confuron family's low yielding old vines produce wines that have developed a strong reputation for their ability to age and develop. This is built for 15 years of more.