Confuron-Cotetidot Vosne Romanee
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Vosne Romanee
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Old vines in the village of Vosne.
- Soil: Clay limestone
- Viticulture: Vineyards have never seen herbicides or pesticides. Regular ploughing, fruit is hand harvested.
- Vinification: Whole cluster fermentation, long cuvaison of 2-3 weeks.
- Aging: Extended barrel ageing up to two years, 10-20% new oak. Bottled unfined and unfiltered.