The Crane Assembly GB Crane Vyd Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
The Crane Assembly
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Napa
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Varietal notes: 97% Cabernet, 2% Merlot, 1% Petite Sirah
- Vineyard: There are 3 Vineyard sources for the Disciples Red Wine. One is Dr. George Beldon Crane’s original plantings that dates back to the 1880s, along with Morisoli vineyard in Rutherford and the Milat vineyard in St. Helena.
- Soil: Gravel rich soils and alluvial wash
- Viticulture: farmed using sustainable methods
- Production: 200 cases
- Notes: Rich aromatics of dark stone fruits and soft French oak mingle together to frame a very sophisticated entry with more than ample weight. The bright mid-pallet is replete with waves of concentration. High tones of ripe cherries and cassis come together and coat the mouth in richness. The finish is broad and expansive and lingers elegantly for over half a minute.