Domaine de l'Ecu Muscadet Sevre et Maine Classic
Domaine de l'Ecu
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Muscadet-Sevre-Et-Maine
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Melon De Bourgogne
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: Appellation blend of youngest parcels on the estate.
- Orientation: West and Northwest slope
- Soil: Soil is silex with a sub-soil of metamorphic rock
- Viticulture: Organically farmed since 1975, biodynamic-demeter certified since 1998. Soil worked manually and yields are kept low. All grapes are hand harvested.
- Vinification: Gravity fed with no use of pumps. Wild yeast fermentations with no racking of the must.
- Aging: Aged on the lees in underground vats covered with glass tiles for 10-12 months.
- Production: 3,000 cases