Domaine de l'Hortus Le Loup y es-tu? Blanc
Domaine de l'Hortus
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Languedoc
- Appellation: Saint Guilhem-Le-Desert Igp
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: Muscat, Sauvignon, Viognier
- Vineyard: From purchased grapes not far from Pic St Loup but outside of official appellation
- Orientation: East-facing vineyards
- Soil: Soils deeper at in lower hillside parcels, limestone bedrock
- Viticulture: Lutte raisonee. No chemical additives used in the vineyards, unless there is a threat of losing an entire vintage.
- Vinification: Fermented in temperature controlled tanks.
- Aging: Aged for 4 months in tank.
- Notes: Aromatically vibrant and zippy on the palate, this bright blend is a go-to summer sipper and marvelous value in the Hortus lineup.