Entrefaux Crozes-Hermitage Rouge
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Rhone
- Appellation: Crozes-Hermitage
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Syrah (Shiraz)
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: 21 hectares of Syrah in Mercurol lieu-dit of Crozes-Hermitage. They yield an average of modest 40 hectoliters/hectare. Average vine age: 30 years.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Stony terraces of clay/limestone
- Viticulture: No chemical additives in their vineyards (practicing biodynamic). Soils are worked manually, grapes are hand harvested.
- Vinification: 100% de-stemmed, fermented with natural yeasts. Minimal quantities of sulfur added at bottling.
- Aging: 1/3 each: tank, foudre and barrique (mostly used)