Ezio T. Terra Del Noce Barbera d'Asti Superiore
- Vintage: 2012
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Barbera D'Asti
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Barbera
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from estate vineyards around the winery.
- Orientation: Southwest at about 250m in elevation.
- Soil: Clay mix.
- Viticulture: Guyot training.
- Vinification: Traditional fermentation lasting 33 days with natural yeast.
- Aging: Aged for two years in cement and large Slavonian oak.