Francesco Rinaldi Barolo
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Barolo
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Nebbiolo
- Vineyard: Sourced from the following vineyards: from Barolo - Cannubi, Sarmassa and Vignane, from Castiglione Falletto - Codana, from La Morra - Rocche dell'Annunziata, Boiolo.
- Orientation: South - Southeast.
- Soil: Clay and chalk in varying compositions.
- Viticulture: Grapes are normally harvested in mid-October.
- Vinification: A prolonged fermentation of about 20 days takes place in stainless steel tanks and after pumping the wine over the cap, when alcoholic fermentation is over, the new wine is decanted in large capacity Slavonian oak casks.
- Aging: Aged in large cask for 3 years before bottling.