Francesco Rinaldi Roussot Dolcetto d'Alba
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Dolcetto D'Alba
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Dolcetto
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Grapes are sourced from the Roussot vineyard in the commune of Barolo. Harvested in mid-September.
- Orientation: East.
- Soil: Clay, Calcareous and Silica in varying combinations.
- Viticulture: Guyot training system.
- Vinification: Fermentation in stainless steel for 15 days.
- Aging: Aged in stainless steel for six months followed by an additional six months in the bottle before release.
- Production: 12,000 bottles produced.