Freelander Cabernet Sauvignon District One California
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: California
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Varietal notes:
- Vineyard: The Freelander Cabernet Sauvignon comes from select vineyards that allow winemaker Larry Levin to produce a wine that is reflective of California richness while maintaining balance.
- Viticulture: Farmed using sustainable methods
- Vinification: The grapes were cold soaked for color extraction for about 4/5 days then pressed and fermented in stainless steel.
- Aging: The wine was aged for 10 months in a combination of French and American oak with about 20% new.