Gailur Graciano Rioja
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- Appellation: Rioja
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Graciano
- Vineyard: The grapes come from vineyards in Rioja Baja near the villages of Autol, Alfaro and Aldeanueva.
- Orientation: The vine rows run east to west and are at an elevation of 385 meters.
- Soil: Alluvial clay and sand.
- Viticulture: The vines are trellised. All work is done by hand.
- Vinification: The grapes are destemmed and crushed. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks with temperature control over about 25 days.
- Aging: Aged in new French oak for 5 months. Malolactic takes place naturally in the barrels. The wines are naturally clarified in cask - no fining or filtering. The wine is then cold stabalized before bottling.