Gauthier [Bel Air] Bourgueil Jour de Soif
- Vintage: 2017
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Bourgueil
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Cabernet Franc
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: 18 hectares of vines located in Benais averaging 20 years in age.
- Soil: clay-limestone
- Viticulture: The vine are farmed organically and the grapes are hand harvested.
- Vinification: The grapes are sorted and de-stemmed and fermented using native yeasts in stainless steel tanks. Only the free run juice is used.
- Aging: Aged 6-8 months in stainless steel tanks and bottled un-filtered.