Giacomo Conterno Barbera Francia
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML, 1.5 L
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Barbera D'Alba
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Barbera
- Vineyard: Cascina Francia cru in Serralunga d'Alba.
- Orientation: West - Southwest.
- Soil: Calcareous, limestone.
- Viticulture: 30-35 HL / Hectare.
- Vinification: 2-3 weeks in wooden vats with regular breaking-up of the caps.
- Aging: Two years in large oak.
- Production: Around 20,000 bottles produced.
- Notes: Beginning with the 2010 Barolo and 2012 Barbera, the wines will labeled as simply "Francia," as opposed to "Cascina Francia." The change was made to comply to the new standardization of Barolo cru' names across the region - there was no change to the source nor the winemaking or aging of the wine.