Giuseppe Mascarello Barolo S. Stefano di Perno
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Barolo
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Nebbiolo
- Vineyard: The Santo Stefano vineyard in Perno in Monforte d'Alba.
- Orientation: West, southwest. 300m in elevation.
- Soil: Clayey-sandy, calcareous, composed of brown clay and grey sand of marine origin.
- Viticulture: Harvested by hand in the first two weeks in October
- Vinification: Traditional, floating cap fermentation for 15-20 days.
- Aging: The wine is aged in large Slovenian oak casks for 36 months.
- Notes: This vineyard has been owned by the Mascarello family since 1989.