Giuseppe Mascarello Barolo Villero
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Barolo
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Nebbiolo
- Vineyard: Villero vineyard in the village of Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Orientation: Southwest.
- Soil: Clayey-sandy, calcareous, composed of grey marl, brown clay and grey sand of marine origin.
- Viticulture: Harvested by hand in the first two weeks in October
- Vinification: Traditional, floating cap fermentation for 20-25 days.
- Aging: The wine is aged in large Slovenian oak casks for 36 months.
- Notes: Their piece of Villero has been in the Mascarello family since 1985.