Goisot Bourgogne Aligote
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Bourgogne
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Aligote
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: From 6.3 hectares of vines on high, cool slopes located in the lieux dits of Croix Rougeot, Belle Croix, Cote de Coutance, Cornevin, Cote de la Canne and Vignes de Forterre. Vines age between 10 and 30+ years old.
- Orientation: North facing
- Soil: Barremien soil which is dense clay with fossilized oyster shells.
- Viticulture: The vines are farmed biodynamically and grapes are harvested by hand.
- Vinification: the wine is fermented at cold temperatures in stainless steel vats using native yeasts.
- Aging: The wine is aged on it's fine lees in stainless steel.