Goisot Bourgogne Chardonnay Cotes d'Auxerre Gueules de Loup
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Cotes D'Auxerre
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: Gueules de Loup is mid-slope, south-facing vineyard near the village of Saint Bris.
- Orientation: South-facing
- Soil: Very white chalky soils. Pur limestone
- Viticulture: biodynamically farmed, soils are plowed
- Vinification: Barrel fermented
- Aging: Aged in oak barrels on the fine lees over the winter. Only 20% of barrels are new.
- Production: Limited
- Notes: Often the most structured Chardonnay in the Goisot lineup with an almost talcum texture. It is both rich AND racy, concentrated and lythe...a total WOW wine. We agree with Allen Meadows's assessment that "no one but no one delivers more quality for the price than Goisot. The quality is flat out amazing particularly given the modest appellations with which he works."