Goisot Chablis Faucertaine
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Chablis
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Organic: Practicing
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: A single parcel planted by the father of Marie Goisot (Guilhem Goisot's wife) in 1976. The vineyard is in the village of Beine, just north of Chitry.
- Soil: Clay limestone with strong presence of very large oyster shells.
- Viticulture: In organic and biodynamic conversion since 2014. Soils are worked.
- Vinification: Traditional Burgundian vinification, fermentation in tank
- Aging: Aged in barrel on the lees
- Production: 250 cases
- Notes: Following a series of short vintages, Guilhem's in-laws kindly offered up these vines for an inaugural release of Chablis. The wine is consistent with the racy and linear Goisot style, with a full and persistent finish.