Haut Bourg Muscadet Cotes de Grandlieu Origine du Haut Bourg
- Vintage: 2007
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Muscadet Cotes De Grandlieu
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Melon De Bourgogne
- Vineyard: 30-60 year old vines located north of the Lac de Grandlieu. Vineyards are planted densely with 7,000 vines per hectare.
- Soil: Mica schist, granite and sand
- Viticulture: Practice "lutte raisonnée" in the vineyard, aiming to avoid chemical or mechanical intervention. Low yields kept to 40-45 hectoliter/hectare.
- Vinification: Traditional vinification: must settles for 48 hours and ferments with indigenous yeasts at a controlled temperature.
- Aging: Aged on the lees in tank for minimum of 7 years.