Hermanos de Pecina Finca Iscorta Gran Reserva
Hermanos de Peciña
- Vintage: 2010
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- Appellation: Rioja
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Single vineyard named Finca Iscorta. The vineyard is a total of 8 hectares and only the best fruit goes to this bottling. The vines are on average 50 years old and bush pruned.
- Orientation: Finca Iscorta is at 500m with an orientation to the North.
- Soil: Calcareous Clay
- Viticulture: Practicing organics and sustainability. They work in a very natural way.
- Vinification: The grapes are destemmed and crushed and fermented naturally with wild yeast in stainless steel tanks.
- Aging: The wine ages in used American oak for 4 years with 8 manual rackings (every 6 months). The wine further ages a minimum of 3 year in bottle before being released to the market. The wine is bottled unfined and unfiltered.