Huet Vouvray Petillant Reserve Brut
- Vintage: 2009
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Vouvray
- Wine type: Sparkling
- Varietals: Chenin Blanc
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: Several estate parcels on Vouvray's esteemed Premiere Côte
- Soil: Limestone-rich clay soils
- Viticulture: All grapes harvest by hand. Noel Pinguet was one of the first French vignerons to adopt biodynamic viticulture and credit biodynamics with enhancing the personalities of the estate's terroirs.
- Vinification: Bottled before primary fermentation is finished, resulting in a lower pressure sparkling wine - pétillant - because only a portion of the fermentation occurs inside the bottle. Yeast is added to ensure the fermentation progresses smoothly. Once finished the wine is disgorged. Dosage = 10 g/l.
- Production: 3,500 cases
- Notes: A fine, honey-straw nose, with a lovely presence of minerals and honeycomb. Pure and polished, yet generous and showing very good pétillance. 12.5% alc