Hureau Saumur Argile Blanc
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Saumur
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chenin Blanc
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Four parcels of Chenin with an average vine age of 30 years old.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Deep clay topsoil (Argiles, the wine's namesake) and a bedrock of tuffeaux.
- Viticulture: Farmed organically since 2010. Soils are tilled, yields kept low at 30-40hl/ha.
- Vinification: Native yeast fermentation in tank.
- Aging: 9 months of ageing in neutral barrel.
- Production: Limited. Chenin represents just a few hectares (and less than 10% of estate's total production)
- Notes: Aromtically lifted with notes of apricot and anjou pear. This succulent and focused sipper is among the great Chenin Blanc values in our Loire portfolio.