Hureau Saumur-Champigny Lisagathe
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Saumur-Champigny
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Cabernet Franc
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Two side-by-side parcels; one planted in 1953, the other in 1991.
- Soil: Tufa-limestone, a soft chalk from the Cretaceous Period. Topsoil contains high percentage of fertile clay.
- Viticulture: The estate has been certified organic since 2007. Grass grows between the vine rows, which are tilled by hand. Philippe Vatan rigorously crop-thins his vineyards, dropping fruit and retaining only very ripe bunches.
- Vinification: Indigenous yeasts, long fermentations lasting 25-30 days
- Aging: 20 month élévage in used foudres.
- Production: 2,500 cases
- Notes: From old vines in the lieu-dit of Lisagathe (name after daughters Lisa & Agathe), this 2014 is pure, dense and direct. The most pedigreed and ageworthy wine from the Hureau lineup.