Hureau Saumur-Champigny Tuffe
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Saumur-Champigny
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Cabernet Franc
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Blend of 15 parcels of young and old vines grown in tuffeau.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, exposition varies
- Soil: Tuffeau (tufa-limestone), a soft chalk from the Cretaceous Period
- Viticulture: Grass grows between the vine rows, which are tilled by hand. Philippe Vatan rigorously crop-thins his vineyards, dropping fruit and retaining only very ripe bunches. Organically farmed since 2010.
- Vinification: Indigenous yeasts, long fermentations lasting 25-30 days.
- Aging: Elévage of 10-20 months in tank (underground in tuffeaux cellars)