Iconic Sidekick Cabernet Sauvignon California
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: California
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vineyard: Sourced from multiple sources within northern California, as far north as Anderson Valley and as far south as Lodi
- Soil: sandy, loam soils
- Viticulture: farmed using sustainable methods
- Vinification: Fermented in several stainless stell vertical fermenters. Maceration of lots id between 14 and 20 days. A small portion goes into rotofermentors.
- Aging: 1/3 is aged in new French oak for 6 months. The remainder in stainless and neutral oak.
- Notes: Sidekick Cabernet is made to focus on a rich body, while still maintaning bright, red fruit flavors and balance.