Il Torchio Vermentino Il Torchio
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Liguria
- Appellation: Colli Di Luni
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Vermentino
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from a small parcel in one of their highest vineyards. The vineyard is among the oldest in the Colli di Luni appellation.
- Orientation: Southeast
- Soil: Clay with a high concentration of stones and minerals.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested. Practicing organic.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel.
- Aging: Aged at least one year in the bottle before release.
- Production: 667 cases produced.