Isabelle & Denis Pommier Chablis
Isabelle & Denis Pommier
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 375 ML, 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Chablis
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Slopes in the villages of Chablis and Lignty le Chatel.
- Orientation: Northern
- Soil: Kimmeridgien in Chablis and Portlandian in Ligny le Chatel.
- Viticulture: AgriBio certified since 2010. Farms organically and manually works the soils.
- Vinification: Alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in tank.
- Aging: Aged on the lees in tank for 6 months.