Isabelle & Denis Pommier Petit Chablis
Isabelle & Denis Pommier
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Petit-Chablis
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Blend of parcels in the villages of Lignorelles and Villy.
- Soil: Limestone on the Hauterivien in Villy and Kimmeridgien in Lignorelles.
- Viticulture: Organic conversion since 2009. All grapes are hand harvested and triage is done both in the vineyard and in the cellar.
- Vinification: Alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in tank.
- Aging: Aged on the lees in tank for 6 months.
- Notes: The combination of limestone and kimmeridgien soils produces a wine that is both fruity AND minerally, and is meant to be consumed young.