Jean-David Cotes-du-Rhone Rouge
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Rhone
- Appellation: Cotes-Du-Rhone
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: Grenache 72%, Cinsault 10%, Carignan %, Syrah %, Mourvèdre et Counoise 6%
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: Sourced from vines grown in alluvial soils from the Ouvèze River, a tributary of the Rhône.
- Orientation: Mutliple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Clay/limestone
- Viticulture: Bio-diverse vineyards with planting among the vines. No pesticides, herbicide, nor chemical products used. All work in the vineyards is done by hand. Certified organic since 1987.
- Vinification: Fermented with indigenous yeasts and no de-stemming. Varieties are co-fermentated and both fermentation and aging occurs in stainless steel or concrete.
- Aging: Wine is aged in concrete for one year. Bottling is done without fining and filtration, with minimal SO2.