Jean-David Seguret CDR-Villages
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Rhone
- Appellation: Cotes-Du-Rhone-Villages
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: Grenache 58%, Carignan 16%, Counoise 11%, Syrah 10%, Cinsault et Mourvèdre 5%SYRAH
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: Sourced from vineyards on the hillsides below the famed rocky peaks knows as the Dentelles de Montmirail.
- Orientation: Mutliple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Sand and limestone
- Viticulture: Bio-diverse vineyards with planting among the vines. No pesticides, herbicide, nor chemical products used. All work in the vineyards is done by hand. Certified organic since 1987.
- Vinification: Fermented with indigenous yeasts and no de-stemming. Varieties are co-fermentated and both fermentation and aging occurs in stainless steel or concrete.
- Aging: Wine is aged in concrete for one year. Bottling is done without fining and filtration, with minimal SO2.
- Production: 2,500 cases