Joblot Givry Blanc Mademoiselle 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Givry
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Vineyard: A blend of Servoisine Blanc and the oldest vines of En Vau with the idea of combining the vines planted in the same year from two different parcels. Vines are 40 years old.
- Orientation: Southeast exposition
- Soil: Clay limestone
- Viticulture: Sustainably farmed, soils worked, severe green harvest, fruit is hand harvested.
- Vinification: 100% destemmed, wild yeast fermentation, fermentation begins in tank and then in barrell.
- Aging: Aged in 60 % new oak and 40 % one year old barrels.
- Production: Very limited
- Notes: A stunning blend of Joblot's oldest vines from the gorgeous Chardonnay parcels planted in the ampitheatre vineyards of Givry.