Joblot Givry Clos du Cellier aux Moines 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Givry
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: 35 year old vines in 2.14 hectares in historic parcel of Givry Premier Cru Clos du Cellier aux Moines
- Orientation: Southern exposition
- Soil: Clay-limestone
- Viticulture: Soils are worked, Severe debudding and green harvesting. Harvest is done by hand, triage in the vineyards. Yields avg 40 hl/ha. The Joblots pick for acidity rather than ripeness.
- Vinification: 100% destemmed, wild yeast fermentation, 15 day cuvaison in stainless steel tank. Two punch-downs per day.
- Aging: 1 year in 70% new oak and 30% 1 year old barrels.
- Notes: Energetic and cool expression of Pinot from the rocky, limestone rich parcel of Clos du Cellier aux Moines in the Givry ampitheatre.