Joblot Givry En Veau Blanc 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Givry
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Vineyard: 15 year old vines in the Givry Premier Cru of En Veau
- Orientation: Southeast-facing
- Soil: Clay-limestone
- Viticulture: Soils are worked, debudding and green harvesting. Harvest is done by hand, triage in the vineyards. Yields avg 50 hl/ha. The Joblots pick for acidity rather than ripeness.
- Vinification: Wild yeast fermentation in combination of tank and barrel
- Aging: 1 year in 50% new oak and 50% 1 year old barrels.
- Notes: Elegant and delicate White Burgundy with notes of stonefruit and citrus.