Johan Vineyards Pinot Gris Willamette Vly
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: Oregon
- Appellation: Willamette Vly
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Pinot Gris (Grigio)
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: Eola Springs Vineyard-Eola Amity Hills
- Soil: Jory volcanic soils
- Vinification: Barrel fermented with native yeasts. Native malolactic and no additives(enzymes, tannins, acid, sugar, copper etc)
- Aging: Fermentation and aging occurs in old oak barriques for 7 months.
- Production: 192 cases
- Notes: The goal with this Pinot Gris is to retain the youth of the wine producing something very fresh and expressive of the grapes varietal character.