Kiralyudvar Furmint Sec
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Hungary
- Region: Tokaj
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: 85% Furmint, 15% Hárslevelu
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from estate vineyards located in Tokaji’s heartland in the towns of Mád and Bodrogkeresztur. All are historically important grand cru sites including Henye, Percze, Becsek, and the great Lapis.
- Soil: Clay and rock of volcanic origin (various Rhyolite Tuffs).
- Viticulture: Farmed biodynamically, hand harvested.
- Vinification: Fruit is gently pressed. Wild yeasts spurs natural fermentation in 500 liter Hungarian oak barrels
- Production: 2,000 cases
- Notes: Introduced by the domaine in ’05, this innovative dry wine wonderously balances Furmint’s viscous intensity and bright acidity.