La Berta Romagna Pagadebit
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Emilia-Romagna
- Appellation: Romagna
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Bombino Bianco
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from estate vineyards in Brisighella.
- Orientation: South-facing vineyards.
- Soil: The vineyards have rocky soil with marine deposits, clay and sandy marl.
- Viticulture: Practicing organic, hand harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel.
- Aging: Aged in stainless for 5-6 months before bottling.
- Notes: The La Berta estate is owned by the Poggiali family - owners of Felsina and Castello di Farnetella. The same care and vineyard work that goes into those two estates goes into these wines from Emilia-Romagna - they offer great value and over-deliver at their price.