La Berta Romagna Sangiovese [new label]
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Emilia-Romagna
- Appellation: Romagna
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Sangiovese
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from estate vineyards in Brisighella.
- Orientation: South-facing vineyards.
- Soil: Clay, marine deposit and marl.
- Viticulture: Practicing organic, hand harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel.
- Aging: Aged in stainless for three to four months before bottling.