La Posta Malbec Pizzella Vyd
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- Appellation: Uco Valley
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Malbec (Cot)
- Vineyard: Pizzella family vineyard located in Altamira in the Uco Valley.
- Orientation: The vineyard is at an elevation of 3,050 feet.
- Soil: Lime rich soils with lots of gravel.
- Viticulture: The family is meticulous when it comes to maintaining their vines. Balance is there goal from pruning to irrigation. The vines are all ungrafted and with an average age of 11 years. Harvest is done by hand.
- Vinification: Fermentation is done is stainless steel. No fining or filtration.
- Aging: 14 months in French oak barrels: 25% are new and 75% are 1 year used.
- Publication: Other Press
- Rating: 93 (Descorchados)
- Descorchados - Patricio Tapia